For the promise is for you and for your children.
– Acts 2
The presence of children is a gift to the Church! They are vital members of our community here at Grace Church Seattle. Please welcome our children and give a smile of encouragement to the parents.
Begins September 11 9:00 AM – 10:00 AM
• Will meet first 3 Sundays of the month (4th and 5th Sundays there will be no class; check out our calendar for specific dates)
• We use KidCheck, a secure children check-in system, for all children/youth the first time they visit a class. Only our walkers through 2nd Graders need to be check into class every week.
• We use KidCheck, a secure children check-in system
CF Classes by age (and links to curriculum):
• Toddler Class (walkers–3 years); God Loves Me Curriculum
• 4 years thru 2nd grade; Dwell Curriculum
Kids Activities are available in the lobby each week during in-person worship. It is meant to help children engage with the sermon and worship material more personally.
Lap desks and coloring materials are often available in the lobby for children to borrow for use during worship. Bringing objects or activities from home can provide and even add to their ability to focus, depending on the child.
We use the KidCheck program for all youth and children under the Age of 18. Please create a free account, from the comfort of your home; it’s simple and will only take a few minutes. Once you’ve created your account, you simply use your 10 digit phone number to check-in with us on Sunday mornings. Creating your account prior to Sunday helps a smoother transition on Sunday morning. Sign Up Using Mobile App OR scan this QR code OR Sign Up Using Website.
Grace Kids is always looking for caring people to volunteer with our children. Our program is dependent upon adult (over age 18) volunteer availability. An application, training, background check, and vaccination against COVID-19 are required for staff, teachers, and volunteers working with children in our Grace Kids ministry.
Youth volunteers (age 11-17) are welcome to apply as classroom aids and younger volunteers (ages 8 to 11) may serve if supervised by their parent or guardian (who have also been through the volunteer training process.)
For questions about Grace Kids and volunteering, contact Miss Linn at email@example.com